Rates and Forms
Scheduling a session is easy! Send a quick service inquiry via email or book a time to chat. I’ll respond within a day and set up a time for a free phone consultation.
There is currently no waitlist for feeding therapy babies that are exclusively bottle or breastfed.
What You Need To Know
ESF is not in network with any insurance providers at this time. Our services are often covered by out-of-network benefits and we recommend you call your insurance company to determine what percentage is covered for out-of-network therapy.
We will provide you with an itemized bill (often referred to as a superbill) with all necessary information for your insurance company.
We also accept HSA and FSA cards as payment.
Rates For Speech, Feeding, and Teletherapy Services
- 60 minute therapy session: $125
- 30 minute therapy session: $62.50
- Speech Evaluation: $250
- Feeding Evaluation: $250
- Speech and Feeding Evaluation: $450
- Infant Feeding Evaluation (babies still exclusively bottle/breast fed): $175
To provide the highest quality care possible, I do not accept evaluations from other providers and require completing an evaluation prior to starting speech, feeding or teletherapy services. This is standard industry practice and will produce the best results for your child.
Rates For Groups and Educational Programs
- Group Therapy (speech, feeding, Mom & Tots): $80
- IEP Advisory Program: $125/hour (evaluation, strategy session, goal preparation and IEP meeting as needed)
Filling out a mountain of forms is a necessary pain when starting with any speech or feeding provider. I’ve tried to make it as easy as possible on my clients in the forms below.
The patient intake form can be filled out and submitted online. Other forms will need to be reviewed, filled out, scanned and submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These must be submitted prior to confirming the evaluation appointment. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Select and Complete The Most Relevant
- Speech Client History
- Feeding Client History
- Speech and Feeding Combined Service Client History
- Infant Feeding Client History
- Acknowledgement of HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Attendance and Cancellation Policy
- Payment Policy and Fee Schedule
- Credit Card Authorization
- Telepractice Consent Form
- and/or COVID Waiver